Saturday, December 7, 2013

Too excited! Holiday Makeup buys!

AH so I just had to update, upon seeing the email about the Naked3 palette and posting about it as a part of my "Christmas Wishlist," I actually went ahead and bought it! I got a good deal on it on Sephora.com!
As a beauty insider, I received an email for a $15 dollar reward gift card (use by Dec 15!), so I bought the pallet and using the code "Blitz" I was able to choose a Sample gift bag, that comes with 8 samples! I chose the "Cheery" bag as it has more samples that I think I would use! AND I was able to choose an additional 3 samples (mainly perfume, don't really like perfume samples but they're free!).
I had enough beauty insider points to get another free gift but I decided to save my points til the next level! OH and did I say I got free shipping?? So after taxes I spent a total of $41 on the Naked3 Palette and a bunch of free samples!! Such a great deal I think! Can't wait to get the palette and try it out! I will be posting makeup tutorials hopefully when I get it! :)

Here's my cart :)

Happy Holiday shopping :)

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Love the Naked 3!!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know! ;)

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like wonderful purchases, i do love Urban Decay products :)) happy Sunday doll xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Benefit!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your comment!!

    I follow you now on GFC and bloglovin!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear! Your blog is very interesting) I am your new follower, hope you will follow me back, it would be great!^^

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru/

    keep in touch!))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear!! Love Naked3!! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love naked palette
    amazing colors
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog, Its so unique. Kisses from Argentina, I follow you ;)
    Juli.
    trendalist.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I LOVE urban decay makeup too. It's the only eye makeup I wear now!

    xo,

    http://www.lustingforleather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello beautiful¡¡¡
    I just discovered your blog and I love.
    I invite you to stop by my blog, I hope that encourages you to follow me and also I will be back for your blog. Hope you like it. kisses

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the naked palette.x I also have a naked palette as part of my wishlist! Can't wait to see a tutorial with this palette.x Sephora always has great deals! $41? Such a bargain!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love the naked3!! It's on my wishlist :)


    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear, nice blog and love naked palette:) i follow you with pleasure on GFC, bloglovin, if you want to pass by me :)

    http://teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  15. the naked 3 palette and viva la juicy are definitely two products we really want to try out. we'll probably wait til post-christmas sales!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, great picks! Naked3 is so on my wishlist! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is an awesome price you paid for what you got! I personally am in love with the naked palette as well as viva la juicy is one of my top 5 favorite scents! I absolutely looooove that scent, and have for the past 5 years! Great job girl!!

    rica xx
    www.labellavitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig