Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Divergent Movie Screening! -- NOT!

So this isn't very fashion related, but tonight after work I am going to an advanced movie screening for Divergent! Have any of you read the books or are excited to go see it?!? I know I am!
I recently got into the series and am currently on the second book. I was really excited when I found out the movie was coming out March 21. But then, one of my friends got an email for free tickets to an advance screening of the movie tonight in LA! So I am going to see it, so excited!!

(http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/divergent-photos-set-shailene-woodley-574441)



Oh Tris and Tobias!! :)

It's a great way to relax after I had back to back presentations of my research yesterday and this morning (reason why I was going crazy, so much preparation and work!).
I will post a review (maybe) soon, and review of other items I have recently purchased when I get a chance!

xoxo
Andrea

2/13/14
UPDATE: We went to the theater and apparently they overbooked the theater. So we ended up waiting in line for over an hour only to not be let in. And the people there organizing it just kept us in the dark, telling us we were getting in only to stand around. And when we asked them why they didn't tell us, so we were waiting for nothing, we got a RUDE backlash from a very unprofessional person who worked for Lionsgate, saying that we chose to wait. I was so upset. I tried to tweet to Lionsgate but they never responded to me.
Gah. Oh well, guess I have to wait tip the movie comes out next month.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I already read the Divergent and i love it! Can't wait to see the movie and read the other two books! And also, i wonder if your a fan of The Fault in our Stars by John Green because Shailene will be playing Hazel Grace!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to add that to my list of things to see/read!! Thanks!! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey girl!

    I haven't read the books but if it has good reviews I'll probably go see it. What did you think of the movie?? An advance screening sounds like fun, you're lucky you got to go!! :)

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I sadly didn't get to see the movie (read my update above, they were really sketchy and didn't tell us they overbooked the theater and we weren't going to get in -- so instead we waited over an hour for nothing!! and then were rude on top of it! I can't wait until the movie actually comes out!

      Delete
  3. Great post. Happy valentines day

    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig