Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Holiday Work to Party look - Part 2!

Hi guys!
I have had a relaxing time in Boston visiting my parents for the holiday and today I am flying back to LA. My boyfriend came along for a couple of days too which was great, and we had a good time going into the city and exploring!
Here's another holiday outfit I wore to a holiday party/out for drinks right after. I did wear this to lab also but without the leather boots, haha! but I loved playing with a light scarf and a moto faux leather jacket! My mom got me this blue lace top as well, that I don't remember where it is from, but you can find similar Here. I then wore my black Fabletics Leggings that I have literally been wearing every day since I have been home because they are so COMFY and WARM! I subscribed to fabletics a while ago to get a cheap outfit and I stayed subscribed but just make sure I skip the month every month, which can be annoying but I avoid getting charged 50$. I would cancel but I like seeing the monthly selections and the clothes are actually super comfortable and stylish! So I really don't mind it, even though some people have complained that it is a scam. Want to know a secret that I do tho? When I enter my credit card info I use Bank of America's shopsafe feature which gives me a limit to how much can charge on a generated number so even if i forget I wont get overcharged because it will get declined if I forget to skip the month! Shhh don't tell anyone I told you that! If you want to check out Fabletics you can see their selections Here!
I then rewore my black leather boots that I hadn't worn in a while but now started wearing them to more and more events. You can see Amazon's selection of boots Here, as I can't remember the brand!
The moto jacket I am wearing is from Express that I bought last year and I love how "bad-ass" it makes outfits look! The scarf I borrowed from a friend and it was perfect to cover up when it wasn't too cold (before I left LA it was rather warm during the day).
Day time / Work/Lab Look:
 

Night time/Holiday Party Look Transition:
 

What do you think about this outfit? it is nice to be able to see how different the look is with just a jacket instead of a scarf cover up! 
What have you been wearing this holiday season? I have been in love with red and cobalt blue! What are your favorite colors? 
In addition, I hope you all had a great Christmas if you celebrated, and hope you got to at least spend time with your loved ones! I know I needed this time to refresh and recharge, so it was nice to be away for some time!
I have a flight tonight and it's snowing in Boston, hopefully flights go smoothly tonight! wish me luck, I have the worst luck when it comes to layovers!
I will have a new years resolution post coming soon when I get back to LA! And I am hoping to start a new project with youtube videos that I have put on the back burner all fall, so I will let you know the progress on that! Would you be interested in watching youtube videos or do you prefer outfit photo posts? 

Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below! I read them all and will check out your blogs, just have been a little crazy busy lately! 

Have a great new year!

xo
Andrea



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love it!! Great look! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2015/12/coca-cola-x-wildfox.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! happy new year! :D xo
      Andrea

      Delete
  2. My sweet Andrea, you look stunning! Those boots are killer! On a different note: I just wanted to tell you that I am so glad we met via blogging! You are such a sweet girl, and I really admire your style and voice! You are such a gem and I am grateful for you!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much for your sweet sweet words dear Vanessa!!! I am so glad we met via blogging, it has been great to meet some great people like you via this outlet :) you have an amazing style and soul!!
      Sometimes I get sucked into instagram too much and feel bitter about blogging, but when I actually look at my blog i am so grateful to have such a great support system!
      wishing you and your family a happy new year as well! much love and positive vibes your way! have a great one! :D xoxo
      Andrea

      Delete
  3. Stunning look Andrea. I especially love those boots!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Adi!! have a great new year! xoxo
      Andrea

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit Andrea! That scarf and moto jacket are beautiful. I was giggling about your trip on Snapchat. You are too funny. Definitely do YouTube videos. I think you would be fabulous at that!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful.....you look amazing...

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year....
    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking absolutely stunning !
    Love the tops .. and the shades .. cool.

    Luxtime

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig