Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Monday!

Goodmorning all!
It's a very chilly morning here in LA... Brrrr
And I'm from Boston so for me to say its cold says something!
I got an email saying my first Ipsy glam bag should be arriving today! I'm so excited! I will write a review of the items I receive!!
Here is a picture of the cute scarf I'm wearing today. It's reversible, the other side has flowers!
Also, the next pic is a pair of heels that I am just in love with right now!! They are identical to Jeffrey Campbell's night walk... But more affordable. I was just admiring them at this little boutique near UCLA. Ahhh shoes...
Anyway, I'll post more later, just checking in while I have some time on the bus to work!
A xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig