Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blue/Turquoise, White and Fringe - 2015 Style

I have recently been inspired for new 2015 fashion! A friend recently opened up her online shop (Check out my Facebook page for the link! and LIKE my page while you are there please!), and a lot of her pieces were very mediterranean/middle eastern in style and I fell in love! Here are some looks I put together, rather simple and featuring some loud jewelry to make a statement!

Blue/Turquoise, White and Fringe - 2015 Style

Blue/Turquoise, White and Fringe - 2015 Style by andreah227 featuring a bib statement necklace



On the left are two simple looks for day time/working in the lab, while the looks to the right can be worn for happy hour or a casual dinner after a long day in lab! 

Day: For work I love wearing comfy jeans, and for 2015 I like a light wash, boyfriend style or skinny jeans! I have also recently been loving white. This sets a perfect canvas for some colorful, chunky statement jewelry! And some really cute fringe bags (the backpack one is perfect for walking to work) with some heeled booties complete the look!

Night: Transitioning from Lab/work to night time happy hour or dinner is rather easy with some neutrals - black top with a gray skirt is always chic, paired with some pointy heels (which I have recently gotten obsessed with!). Or, go with a white slit mini skirt with a striped top! For jewelry I have chosen some stunning chunky jewelry also in neutral colors to complete the look! 


What are your style picks for 2015 trends?  
What do you think about these picks? I will have some OOTD posts coming up featuring similar pieces! 
Let me know in the comments below!

xo - Andrea

Fancy a follow/like?



Proenza Schouler shirts top
$695 - farfetch.com


Boat neck sweater
romwe.com



Navy shirt
$19 - salsit.com



River Island jeggings pants
$64 - riverisland.com


Asymmetrical skirt
blackfive.com


H M gray pencil skirt
$11 - hm.com


Valentino ankle wrap sandals
bergdorfgoodman.com




H&m boots
$38 - hm.com


Rebecca Minkoff boho backpack
rebeccaminkoff.com





Alexis bittar bangle
stylebop.com




MINU Jewels star jewelry
maxandchloe.com


MINU Jewels bracelet
maxandchloe.com



MINU Jewels boho earrings
maxandchloe.com

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Great selection!! I love a crop top with a fitted skirt, a divine pairing! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the things look so pretty~ I like your taste!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how transitional these pieces are. You can create so much from them. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a very stylish and practical wardrobe! Really nice!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this style board! What a steal that gray H&M skirt is! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, I love this picks. Right now I'm loving oversized coats and sweaters.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous practical outfits here! love the pencil skirt! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable items! Love the pencil skirt and the navy shirt :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments!!

    Abby,
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a lover of all things fringee too. Love r picks.
    New post on my blog. do drop in
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pick! :) especially the boots!
    xx
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection of items! love it!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that black top and grey skirt! It's so pretty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your choices! Lusting over the Valentino shoes obviously x

    www.fashionmegawatts.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig