Monday, April 8, 2013

Curly hair!

Curled my hair for the first time since I cut it! I think it looks really cute! There is a lot more volume and the curls last a lot longer since they aren't being weighed down!! I still miss my long hair but this makes me like my hair a little better!!
And I'm wearing goggles, haha, the scientist! Fashionable huh?

I still have to post my Ipsy march bag review... My April bag is on its way! Yikes I need to catch up!

And also! Last Friday I completed my 12 week fitness challenge! I was basically just working out 5 days a week with 2 days rest, and eating clean for about 3 weeks now!! So proud and accomplished! But I am continuing it for another 6 weeks! (Basically I'm going to keep doing it til my vacation in Cyprus in August, and it has become a habit so I'm used to it and want to do it now!!!) if you set your mind to it, you can do it!! Do something for 6 weeks and it becomes habit!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig