Saturday, May 4, 2013

The dress did not fit!

I am so sad!
I finally received my MotelRocks dress that I posted about below, and it didn't fit! I ordered a small/10 which is what size I usually am in Motel. This dress had a supposed "stretch" denim top that did NOT stretch at all! My torso/chest was just too wide around for it to fit. I got it on and then it got stuck! I couldn't take it off and I was the only one in the house so I struggled for a few minutes trying to maneuver it off without ripping the dress! :( Guess I'll just have to return it.... sad....but I will get the refund as store credit so I can buy something else! But the Motel sale is almost over! :(
I have been looking at swim suits! I can't wait to go shopping for summer things! I found a really hot one from victoria's secret but their site is down at the time of writing this post so I can't get the picture to post it.... but I will in a subsequent post!
And sorry I have been MIA... I am busy working on my qualifying exam for PhD at the end of this month!!! AHHH SO SOON. I am freaking out. but can't wait to get it over with. I am terrified I'm not going to pass but I have been working hard so I will be fine.
Do you have any exams/midterms coming up that you are stressed about?
I cant wait to reward myself with some new clothes/accessories when I am done with it :)

xoxo
A
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig