Monday, June 10, 2013

May Ipsy Glam bag review!

So I LOVED May's Glam bag! Loved the items.
First, I loved the lipgloss from Juice Beauty. It was very shiny, shimmery, and tasted/smelled awesome. I have been using it a lot recently so it is almost out! If you go to their website, juicebeauty.com, the gloss is $15, the reflecting gloss. It is a little on the expensive side, but I think it's a good deal. I would maybe want a little more in the tube but I'd buy it. If you buy before June 15, you can get 20% off using the code 'Ipsy20'!





Next up, was this little concealer refill from Yaby. I haven't used it mainly because this sample doesn't really match my skin color (it's the one in the bottom right corner in the pic!). If you like this brand, I would check out their site! Since the little concealer pot conveniently fit in the little GlamRX mirror I got in an Glam bag a few months ago, I decided to combine it with two eyeshadows that I got in a previous month as well! I am going to put any other little samples I get in this little case!
                             

This month I got the Pacifica Coconut crushed pearls and it smells AMAZING. I love anything coconut and it's just divine! I have been using it along with the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange body butter I got a few months ago! I really like this brand. This month's is a "luminizing body butter," and  it has some sparkle to it! I really like it. You can find it on pacificaperfume.com for $7! Not bad at all!

Next is the Zoya nail polish in a lavender purple. It was really adorable and it lasted for a while! (I posted a picture last month) It did not chip for 4-5 days which is amazing as every nail polish I try chips within a day or two! This one lasted. Looking on their website (Zoya.com) They have so many different colors, whether you like pastel (LOVE it for Summer!) or some glitter or whatever, I would check it out!



This is not Glam bag related, but if you remember from last post I talked about the sample I got from Sephora, the Benefit Mascara "They're Real." Omg, look at this! They look fake, and they really are real! (haha! Guess that's why they named it that, huh?)
Next time I buy mascara I think I am going to buy the Benefit Mascara! I loved it!

                            

Coming up next post, I bought a dress from Guess that is adorable! I mainly bought it for this summer and for a wedding at the end of August! More about it next post! 
xoxo A
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig