Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween and lipstick!

I've been a big fan of lipstick lately! I've been wearing it to Lab and I love it. I bought this new Rimmel London Kate lipstick in number 12. It is reddish coral and really nice! It is matte though, so not glossy. For this look I used black eyeliner on the water line, maybelline stiletto liquid liner on the top, and Dior Show Blackout mascara. For eyeshadow I used an old maybelline sunset bronze pallet, and I sweeped the gold across my lid.  Nice casual look for work!

 

I went to a halloween party Saturday night and I dressed up as Katy Perry! I wasn't planning on dressing up but I ordered this blue wig on amazon prime on Thursday and it arrived in the morning! I used the same makeup from my look before, added a gloss on top of the lipstick to make it shiny and moisturizing. I also added some false lashes to enhance my lashes since Katy always wears big lashes! I then put my hair in a bun and added the wig! I loveeeee this wig! It's so fun and bright! only thing I'm missing are the blue eyes, I want to get colored contacts by next year's halloween!
What did you dress up as for halloween??



xoxo A
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this wig is really cute it totally suits you

    skinmonster.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig