Saturday, April 12, 2014

What I'm wearing right now!


I wore this dress on a night out to a club in Downtown LA! I originally bought this dress to wear to a wedding in August but then realized you shouldn't wear black to a wedding! So it just sat in my closet. This was the perfect occasion to wear it! You can't see in the picture (I didn't get a good pic, I tried) but in the back of the dress there is a little cut out so you can see some of my back.

What do you think?

Dress - Guess
Necklace - New York and Co.
Belt - Kaitlyn Clothing
Shoes - Charlotte Russe
Purse - Aldo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1gm7yms April 12, 2014 at 01:45PM

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this look beautiful,very nice LBD
    i wait you on my blog ---> tr3ndygirl fashion blog <----
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. teleia!!!!agaphsa ta papoutsia :-)

    to blog mou einai : http://pinkfashioncandy.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. euxaristo polli!!! mou aresi polli to blog sou, alla den 3ero pws na kamo comment pano sto post sou!! en telia ta festival looks!!! :D
      xxx

      Delete
  3. You're beautiful! You look at this outfit unearthly!
    As a model - slim and beautiful! I love your style!
    You are my color inspiration: - * Amazing dress!




    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig