Tuesday, October 27, 2015

How to style a scarf as a main piece - Jordanian Scarf and Zara Jeans

Hello!
It's been a hectic week and weekend, super busy with work and a blogger event (recap post coming soon!) and hanging out with long lost friends (my college roommate was in town so I got to see her for a halloween party in hollywood!). It was so nice because I hadn't seen my friend in 3 years, so it was really convenient to see her! I went to a halloween party at a club in Hollywood hosted by IronMan Magazine, it was a rather busy day because I went to a blogging event #FabDILab in Santa Monica (outfit post to come!), got home, quickly changed into a makeshift halloween costume, and headed out! I managed to develop a small cold too, I think from constantly being on the go and not allowing my body to rest! So I took yesterday off and worked from home. It was a nice little break.

The weather in LA has recently gotten a little cooler, so I'm pretty happy we have somewhat of a fall (but I am still in shorts during the day). On one of the cooler days I decided to wear this outfit I wore to lab, with my Zara skinny jeans and a plain white tank top from Forever21. Since it was a little chilly, I covered up using this beautiful scarf I received as a gift from my boyfriend's wonderful mother from Jordan. It was gorgeous!!! I fell in love with it and the pattern, it is totally fall! Matched with my black ankle booties from Target (Brand: Sam & Libby), I thought it was the perfect fall outfit that could be worn to work or out to dinner, drinks, whatever! Sorry for the multiple photos, I loved this shoot and couldn't decide on just a few photos to post!

 


Scarf: Gift from Jordan | Tank top: Forever 21 | Jeans: Zara | Boots: Target, Sam&Libby | Plain 10k gold Hoop earrings, Gift | Clutch: Aldo

What do you think about this simple outfit? I really love how easily I put it together but it is still super stylish! The scarf was a great addition, and you can easily use any other large scarf as a cover up! Matched with a simple top and jeans, what a perfect outfit for a cool (warm) fall day in LA!

What are you wearing this fall? Are there any trends you are into right now? Let me know in the comments below!

I have also been trying to grow my instagram following, as after the blogging event I went to this weekend they said Instagram is the new *thing* people are into - so if you haven't already please follow me on INSTAGRAM!

xo

Andrea


P.S. remember: I have a Firmoo giveaway going on still It ends Friday! Be sure to enter HERE!!






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Andrea, I love that scarf! SO perfect for fall and those jeans are so cute too! You look fab from head to toe, darling!!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea! What an awesome gift you got from your boyfriend's mom. You are so right, the scarf is beautiful and it is the perfect accessory to wear during the fall if you live in California or Florida! Weather here is still warm with a few hours of the day being a little cooler. The entire outfit is perfect just because it is chic and very practical. And you look amazing in every picture!!!! Love them all!!!!! Glad you enjoyed the bloggers event and the party. I got invited to one this coming Saturday and I am struggling with what to wear. My favorite fall outfit is skinny jeans with an oversized sweater or poncho and booties. Super easy and chic! Thanks so for the sweet message you left on my blog, as always:-) You always so kind and wonderful. Good luck with all of your endeavors and have a blessed week. XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, you are wonder woman! You do so many things and you always do it well WHILE looking GREAT! Such an inspiration! I love the scarf you styled. I love big scarves and the color & print of this one is gorgeous. Great job!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, beautiful stola! It can spice up every minimalistic outfit for sure. You look so lovely, Andrea!

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this was a poncho at first sight, but I love that it's a scarf! I have several scarves that I haven't worn since moving back to FL from IL, but I'm definitely going to give this a try! Thanks for sharing. You look great and keep practicing yoga! -Margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this was a poncho at first sight, but I love that it's a scarf! I have several scarves that I haven't worn since moving back to FL from IL, but I'm definitely going to give this a try! Thanks for sharing. You look great and keep practicing yoga! -Margo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig