Friday, February 19, 2016

Simple Chic work outfit - and a JazzyKreationz Statement Necklace

Hello!
Happy Friday!
Another week, another post! What a busy crazy week it has been, and its only been a 4 day week, with the day off on Monday!
The weather in LA has also been a little crazy, cold, then warming back up into the 80s/90s, to rain, to back to warm... what is this!? I would expect this weather from back home in MA but not in SoCal! Though I can't say I didnt love the rain!! I'm so excited for the weekend to relax and recharge, it has been a really busy week running around to different obligations and experiments/gathering some really great data!
Here is a simple chic outfit I wore to work, featuring the Brown-gold statement necklace, that is a handmade statement necklace from JazzyKreationz - a handmade and customizable necklace and jewelry store I discovered on instagram! This necklace is so simple yet so chic - I love the beaded pattern and detail! It definitely steals the spotlight from the rest of the outfit, which I kept simple to focus on this necklace! I also love the colors, perfect for a conference or simple outfit, have it be the focal point! I got a lot of compliments on this outfit and necklace, so I am so happy with it! Definitely check out Jazzy's store and see her other "kreationz!" She can customize a necklace or make one to order, so if there is something in mind that you want, definitely let her know! I love the other necklaces she makes as well, they are super chic!
I just wore a simple white t-shirt with a sparkly cardigan from a local store, along with my YMI jeans and ankle boots from Target! This is one of my go-to outfits since it is so simple and can be paired with a nice statement necklace to really add some style!

Shirt: Simple White T-shirt | Sweater: Kaitlyn Clothing | Jeans: YMI | Boots: Target | Necklace: JazzyKreationz | Bracelets: H&M, gift |


What do you think about this simple outfit for work or other events? I think it is casual enough to wear out to hang out with friends but still nice to wear to work or to a casual presentation or work meeting!

What do you think about this necklace? Do you prefer a handmade necklace versus a large chain store?

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo
Andrea


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You say it is a simple outfit, but I see a lot of style, dear Andrea! I am glad you (we :) have the weekend now to relax, and yes, the weather in the whole world is very strange, all warm and so different from some years ago! I loved your style, I love jeans and boots, and the cardi is also so perfect for the whole outfit! I also loooved the idea of customized necklaces, the one you are wearing is so fabulous! I loved the name, Kreationz :) You look so beautiful, as usual! And I really hope you have a very sweet weekend! Hugs and many positive vibes and kisses!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely everyday look! The cardigan look so comfy and cozy and that necklace is beautiful! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig