Monday, February 1, 2016

Malibu and Glam Necklace - weekend relaxing

Hello!
Happy Monday and happy February! I can't believe it is already the first of the month! January flew by!
I've been super busy with lab work and some outside things I am involved with, which is great because it gives me more of a work-life balance. I've been trying to leave lab at a reasonable time so I can have enough time to relax and workout when I get home. So far so good, and my stress levels are much lower!
I'm also working on rebranding my blog a little bit, adding a fitness aspect to it, because fitness and health has become a big aspect of my life recently, ever since I decided I needed to take care of myself. I am hoping to start writing some blogposts about lifestyle, fitness and health, and also start a youtube channel as well. I have been doing a beachbody program called 21 day fix and I saw results in 21 days, and I feel sooo much better - no more headaches or migraines! I am trying to help people as well so I signed up to be a coach, so if you are interested in doing a program with me, send me an email, I'd love to forward you some info on the program and have you join the challenge group that is starting next monday February 8!! I've started surrounding myself with a lot of positivity in this group, everyone is so great and posts every day to stay accountable, its exactly what I need right now.

Well, anyway, to continue on the work life balance, last weekend I went out to Malibu with friends for a friend's Birthday at Malibu Wines, which was awesome as it was a winery/wine tasting place but you could bring your own food to have a picnic! It was such a fun time!
It was going to be a chilly day, so I decided to wear pants/leggings and I brought a sweater to put over! The outfit was really simple - black and white - with a touch of glam with my accessories! I really liked how the outfit came together, and it was pretty nice! The leggings are from Fabletics and I've been wearing them daily even not working out, they are so comfortable! And then I wore a simple white Tee, I think I got it from target, and wore a short sleeve little cover up sweater which I also got from Target. My booties were also on sale at Target (woooo Target for the win!), and they are surprisingly comfortable for how high they are! My accessories - the necklace is this glam necklace that I got from Mirina Collections**, but you can also find it on amazon for much cheaper (** DONT ORDER THIS NECKLACE FROM ANY "JEWELRY" COMPANY THAT CLAIMS THEY HAND MAKE IT - THEY ARE ORDERED FROM CHINA AND REPACKAGED AND UPSOLD FOR A LOT MORE THAN THEY BOUGHT IT FOR... MIRINA GIRLS IS A SCAM). And my bracelet is from the Yayoi Collection from Boyajian Trend Gallery. I think the glam simple accessories really put the outfit together!
Leggings: Fabletics | T-shirt and sweater: Target | Booties: Target | Accessories:  Bracelet: Yayoi Collection, Boyajian Trend Gallery

What are you up to in February? Let me know in the comments below! My birthday is coming up at the end of the month so I am excited to get through this month and start my workout program again so I can be in nice shape for a birthday celebration! 

What have you been working on to achieve your goals? Would you be interested in doing a beachbody program with me?

What do you think about adding a fitness/lifestyle/health aspect to the blog?

Have a wonderful week and month!

xo
Andrea






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the color of that truck. It's my favorite color!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, you look fabulous and I'm happy to hear that your stress levels are much lower these days! You are such a beauty, inside and out and I'm really happy that we connected!
    PS: These photos are so GORGEOUS!!!
    Much love from Paris!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is so gorgeous! It almost looks like an embellishment around your top. So pretty Andrea! Glad you're restructuring your school/work days. We MUST make time for ourselves. If we don't we get nothing done. I think a fitness feature will be lovely. If its something you love, then go for it. When is your birthday? Mine is Feb 20th! We're February babies.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig