Friday, November 25, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide with Minu Jewels!

Hello loves!

Happy Friday! Are any of you shopping today for Black Friday deals?  I can't believe its already almost the end of November, and thanksgiving has come and gone! Now to the December holidays and the new year!
I am trying my best to not spend money, as I am on a graduate student budget and my credit card bills and utilities are through the roof, and I have to save money for my upcoming trip, but a girl can dream right?? So making a wishlist/gift guide is what I am doing instead!

I am gearing up for a trip to visit my boyfriend's family in two weeks, and I am flying to Jordan, my first time in the middle east! I am really excited because it is the first time I have ever not spent Christmas time with my family, but it will be worth it to explore new things and places! My wanderlust bug is in full effect!! And what better way to prep for a trip to the middle east than by indulging in some mediterranean inspired jewelry from Minu Jewels. 
I was introduced to this brand by my good friend Chantal from Boyajian Trend Gallery, who curated a selection of jewelry from various designers, including Minu Jewels. I instantly fell in love with the various collections, handmade by the designer herself, Mina. And those of you who have been following me from the start, know about how much I LOVE statement jewelry and pieces; it is part of my identity at this point.

Here are some of my picks, for those of you who need gift ideas for that special fashionista, and not quite sure what to get. These are so pretty and fashionable, excellent statement pieces for any occasion, even wearing to the lab! 

           

STATEMENT NECKLACES
Tye Necklace Turquoise Slice Egyptian Turquoise Necklace
Rasha Necklace Felisa Necklace Bedouin Turquoise Necklace
Hala Necklace Daria Necklace Druzy Necklace




EARRINGS
Sophie 2 Earrings Sophie Earring Cadena Earrings


OTHER PIECES
Ravie Ring The Black Stack Bracelets Lolli Wrap


Which ones are your favorite picks? Let me know your favs in the comments below!

I am having such a hard time deciding which ones to get, wish I could have them all!

There's currently a sale going on, 30% off purchases and free US shipping with code MJHOLIDAY! eek!

Happy shopping!

Andrea xo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh, wow, I loved the Tye, Daria and Hala necklaces, dear Andrea! Minu Jewels is amazing, I am enchanted by the Bedouin and the Egyptian turquoise necklaces, amazing! I love jewelry this way, it really meets my taste and style! So amazing that you will go to Jordan, a place I always wanted to - to know Petra - but I am used to travel alone, though to Jordan I would like to have company - and no one wanted to accompany me :( Maybe one day I should go with you! I am so eager to read your posts about Jordan! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning! Great selection.
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the necklaces and the earrings best.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just fell in love with a few of those pieces. I am a total statement necklace lover and can never have enough of them. Super cute picks!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these pieces and jewelry is always a good gift idea! I love that Felisa necklace, I think it could really be dressed up or down and worn time and time again. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig