Monday, September 30, 2013

San Antonio Style

So on Wednesday I am heading to San Antonio Texas for a work trip/conference! I only have to go to the conference for one day and the rest of the time I can go to talks/sight see in San Antonio! Here is what I'm feeling as far as style! I am really into red/maroon with black! So I picked out a fancy outfit for going out, and also some more casual outfits and accessories! I think these are cute and I would wear these!!

San Antonio Style




Black oxford
bleuclothing.com


Black crop shirt
$32 - cherrycherry.com


Red lace top
$21 - newlook.com


Top
chiarafashion.co.uk


Theory short mini skirt
$150 - theoutnet.com


Shorts
$48 - ark.co.uk


River Island shorts
$40 - riverisland.com


Flared mini skirt
$19 - owntherunway.com


Brown bootie boots
$215 - mcgregor-fashion.com


Boho bag
etsy.com


Brooks Brothers earrings
brooksbrothers.com



Black geometric necklace
handpicked.net


So in Fashion long chain necklace
$8.06 - soinfashion.com



Necklace
glitzythings.com




Hat
buckle.com


MAKE UP STORE red lip stick
$48 - nelly.com

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig