Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bachelorette Party Fashion


My friend is getting married in October so we decided to have her bachelorette party this weekend, especially since so much is happening the next couple of months, with her graduation, moving, new job, etc. We decided to surprise her and get dinner at Drago Centro, a really high scale Italian restaurant in downtown LA, and then we moved the party to drinks at Silo Vodka Bar. It was a great night! We went into their Freezer and tried different types of vodka! Their "freezer" was actually a cold room, haha, we use a cold room for our experiments in lab and it was kind of cool seeing it storing vodka. Although that means its a cold room storing ethanol, and is a fire hazard, according to EH&S. 

 




Dress: Guess | Heels: Zara | Accessories: Watch, Fossil; Ring, Forever21 | Make up: Naked3
I wore a mint green cut out dress from Guess, that I bought a few weeks ago with a friend. I fell in love with it with no occasion to wear it, and this seemed like the perfect time! I dressed it up with some nude heels from Zara, and some silver jewelry (Watch, Fossil and ring, Forever21). I also used my Naked3 palette for my eye makeup, although these pics don't do it justice!
What do you think of the outfit? 
Have you been to bachelorette parties before? What did you wear/would you wear?

xo
Andrea


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love this dress!! You look stunning <3

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dress!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.. very nice colokrs & theme. Did you design this
    website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own bog and would llike to find out where u ggot this from.
    kudos

    Here is my homepage ... ladies sailor dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!
      I designed it by myself, I designed the header on photoshop by myself and I modified a theme from blogger, my blog host! Although you can find websites that will design blog layouts for you for a price! Hope this helps with your own blog!

      Delete
  4. What an adorable dress! Loving the girly, summery colour and the style is super flattering. Pretty nail polish too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is perfection! I love the color and cut. It's really flattering on you, doll :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig