Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#theyachtweek fashion!

If any of you are fans of traveling, I have been following a travel blog called "The Blonde Abroad," and she is having a contest to win a spot on her Yacht for you and a friend at the yacht week Croatia and VIP passes to Ultra Europe! I have been posting every day on Instagram in hopes of being selected! Today's post is a compilation of what I would pack with me if I won! Check out my posts on instagram, and give them a like if you want! :)
Meanwhile, I'm wanderlusting to travel... if only I could be on a yacht in the mediterranean... I can always dream....

#theyachtweek fashion!


Crop shirt
allyfashion.com


Jane Norman black lace top
$15 - janenorman.co.uk



H M white crop top
$17 - hm.com


Beach bunny swimwear
revolveclothing.com



Beach Bunny swim suit
bloomingdales.com


Bikini swimsuit
international.triangl.com


L Space fringe swimsuit bikini
shopthetrendboutique.com


Swim wear
international.triangl.com


BLANKNYC denim shorts
revolveclothing.com



Vintage shorts
$84 - batoko.com


Charlotte Russe mini shorts
charlotterusse.com


H M clothing
$25 - hm.com


2b bebe white shoes
2bbebe.com


Beach sandals
lillypulitzer.com


Paul Joe Sister green handbag
$225 - question-air.com




Polarized sunglasses
aninebing.com


Cat eye glasses
nastygal.com


Black headband
nastygal.com


2b bebe floppy hat
2bbebe.com



Cateye sunglasses
80spurple.com



Headband hair accessory
$12 - ark.co.uk


Urban Decay eyeshadow
sephora.com


Maybelline beauty product
$12 - boots.com

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love everything in this pictures
    The Bunny bikini
    Is my favorite :)
    Great post darling.
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful crop top!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig