Sunday, June 15, 2014

Graduation Fashion Styles - Motel Rocks!

It's been a stressful last couple of weeks, with finals and research deadlines....so sorry I've been MIA -- but I am back and I have a lot of posts planned for the next couple of days/weeks!

First of all, I recently purchased some really cute clothes from MotelRocks.com, I used to be obsessed with their clothes but I found that on my grad student salary and higher rent I couldn't afford the cute things they had, but there was a sale and I used a code for 20% off (use my code "andreah227"for 20% off your order!!) and how happy am I that I bought these!! I had to go to the post office to pick up my parcel and it was great timing because I was having a hard time trying to decide what to wear to UCLA's graduation ceremony!

A lot of my friends just graduated with their PhDs!!! SO proud of them! And my boyfriend also graduated! Can't wait for my turn in 2-3 years! :)

I was also meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time so I wanted to make a good impression. The Motel dress was PERFECT! and I estimated my size perfectly, I was worried it wouldn't fit. Last time I ordered from Motel the dress was too small, so I ordered a medium this time. This is the Motel Girly Skater Dress in Nude Lace (Cream).
What do you think of this dress?

 


Dress: MotelRocks | Heels: NineWest | Watch: Fossil | Bracelets: Handmade and Forever 21 | Rings: Diamond Candle and a gift | Earrings: Forever21


I also bought the Motel Antonia High Waisted Skirt in Huge Paisley Navy, but another post on that coming up!

xoxo Andrea
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a beautiful dress, you look really amazing! Love the shoes :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress!

    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a chic dress! Fit and flare are my absolute favorite style of dresses :) You look stunning.

    And thanks for the code!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig