Monday, July 14, 2014

Casual Friday Work Outfit

So last Friday I decided to get a little dressed up for work since I have finally received my Forever 21 package with a lot of cute stuff that I got on sale! So excited! Everything is so cute!
I wore sandals on my walk to work but then changed to some comfy sneakers (we have to wear closed toed shoes...).



Top: Crochet Embroidered T-back Cami, Forever 21 | Jeans: H&M | Tote bag: On the Edge Zippered Tote, Forever21 | Sandals: Voyager Metallic Sandals, Forever21  

What do you think of this outfit? Casual enough for work or save the top for a night out?
How was your weekend? :) 
xo Andrea

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a pretty weekend look! The top is especially lovely and the sandals are great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you're lucky you get to wear what you want for work! Looks great, and I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top! This is so my kind of top... the detailing is adorable too!

    I found your blog via Twitter. Followed you there and thought to drop by your blog too. Would you like to connect via GFC?

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beauty and brains all in one package! I just read your About Me portion and I'm so amazed at your accomplishments not to say you're being a fashionista on the side! It's always so nice to virtually meet a fellow LA blogger....hope to see you around here & at my blog too! What say you we follow each other at Twitter, FB and/IG so we could keep tabs!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit - I love casual clothing especially in the warmer weather!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty, summery outfit! Loving the detailing on the top :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig