Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dreaming of a Summer in Greece

I am seriously in need of a vacation. Every summer I usually take 3 weeks off and jet set off to Cyprus to visit my family... it is a great break because I can shut my brain off, no science for 3 weeks... sleeping in late, staying out late, laying on the beach getting super tan, and relaxing. Oh how I long to travel! :( I am dreaming of flying to Mykonos or Santorini right now... a girl can only dream.... sigh... what are your vacation plans (if you haven't already taken a vacation!) ? Where do you want to visit?

xo Andrea

Summer in Greece




Long evening dress
reddressboutique.com


Milly swim top
international.triangl.com


Bandeau top bikini
international.triangl.com



L Space bikini swimsuit
shopthetrendboutique.com



BUTTERFLY TUNIC
dianesbeachwear.com




Salsa nautical beach bag
$46 - black.co.uk


Bridal jewelry
etsy.com


Pearl jewelry
urbanog.com


Bridal headband
etsy.com


Lime green beach towel
$47 - black.co.uk

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ah Greece - it's so beautiful…I love it there! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collage! I also love Greece so much!! The sun, the food, the people and the ocean *_*

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit Greece too! The blue blue water and the little houses on a hill. Aw it sounds lovely! I would travel anywhere, honestly. Europe, Asia, Australia, anywhere! Hopefully soon:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection
    Love all the Bikinis, beautiful colors
    Great post darling
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great selection!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig