Friday, October 17, 2014

What I'm wearing right now!

Who loves curly hair?? Who loves spending the time curling their hair? Not me.... I'm so lazy when it comes to curling my hair because my hair is so think it takes some time to do my entire head. But today, I was in the mood to curl my hair. I used my hair straightener that I have posted about before and I got these amazing curls! I sectioned off my hair and did each part and then the look came together after about half an hour. Sprayed with some Suave Extreme hold aerosol hair spray and I was off to work. 12 hours later, I leave work and my hair still looks exactly the same! This hairspray is amazing, especially since yesterday I lazily rules curled the ends of my hair to flip it out and give some volume and didn't use any hairspray. It looked great but fell out within an hour and by noon my hair was stick straight again, haha! So this hairspray really works if you have hard to curl hair! 
Bow earrings I bought at a small shop while I was in Hawaii :) I'm in love with them! 



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1rLqorD October 17, 2014 at 09:45PM

Xo Andrea 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. aww your bow earrings is <3

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair like this! Mine is really difficult to curl too, because it's long and heavy and straightens out after an hour...

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig