Thursday, October 23, 2014

Perfect Fall Makeup

I am back on the east coast for a few days for a friend's wedding. Boston is so much colder than LA! I came back in the middle of a storm so it was down pouring and windy. BUT,  perfect reason to bundle up and lots of opportunities for fall fashion!
Went out to do some errands with my lovely mom and did my makeup with my Maya Mia palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills! The shadows are perfect for fall, and I created this nice, daily glam look by blending four of the shadows across my lid!
Shadow primer by Urban Decay, Liquid liner by Maybelline stilleto, DiorShow Blackout Mascara, Smashbox CC cream, and Hikari lipstick in berry. I feel like this look makes my brown eyes pop! 
Perfect opportunity to wear my black pea coat too! 


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1wmTNh7 October 23, 2014 at 10:31AM

Check out the pic on Instagram using the link above!

Is it fall where you are? How are you keeping in fashion with weather changes?

Xo Andrea 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty look! Loving that berry lip on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That saturated lip color looks great on you and it's perfect for fall!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig