Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Outfit - Bring back body-con

Hello loves!
With Valentine's day in a few days, I thought to show you all what I'm wearing this Valentine's day! I have plans with the boyfriend for a quiet night in (which includes cooking dinner), but that doesn't mean I can't dress for the occasion!

I have recently been wearing flow-y dresses, but back in my early 20s I was a huge fan of the body-con dress! I have since gotten a little more conscious of my body when wearing a tight fitting dress, but I thought why not. After cleaning my room this weekend and finally putting away all my clothes, I rediscovered an old favorite, this black textured body-con style dress from TopShop, that I bought in London back in 2010! Since I went with a black dress, I decided to accessorize with some pops of color, red, gold, and white! I used a red bow clutch I bought last year from The Limited, a white drop statement necklace from Charlotte Russe, a pink/rose gold cocktail ring from the Ona Chan Collection from Boyajian Trend Gallery, and some black and gold bracelets. I also used a red lipstick from Rimmel London. which I have been itching to wear! For shoes, I decided to wear my red strappy heels, I don't remember where I got them from, but they were perfect for this outfit!

This outfit was the perfect combination of romantic and also a little sexy. Paired with big curls (which lasted for hours by the way, uncommon for my hair!), a smile, and a relaxing night, makes for the perfect Valentine's day!


 
Dress: TopShop | Accessories: Clutch: The Limited | Ring: Ona Chan Collection from Boyajian Trend Gallery | Necklace: Charlotte Russe | Bracelets: Gift | Shoes: Gift

What do you think about this outfit? Is it too sexy, or the perfect style for Valentines? 

What are you wearing for Valentines day, and do you have any plans with a special someone? 

Let me know in the comments below! 

xo A

Follow me on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, gorgeous bag and necklace!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Great dress and I adore the red accent pieces, too! Happy Valentine's Day! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie!
    You just look amazing!
    Sweet and sexy, perfect look!
    Kisses,
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful Andrea! You look amazing wearing that body-con dress. I am sure your boyfriend will not be able to get his eyes off you on V-Day. I am not sure what I am wearing yet but my better half and I decided to stay home and cook dinner together. I am not sure what to wear but may follow your advice and wear something sexy:-) Why not, right? Have an amazing weekend and thanks so much for the sweet message you left on my blog. I appreciated it very much. XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super hot look! I always feel self-conscious in body-con so I totally feel you on that. Your bod looks bangin though, especially in that full-length pic from the side!

    http://www.HausOfHounds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lbd is the safest bet. I love urs with red accents. Hope u had a great V-Day ?
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig