Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Episode 1: How to deal with Stress and Anxiety, PhD Fashionista's Survival Guide to Grad School

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! The quarter started on Monday and I'm a Teaching Assistant on top of doing research, so it will be a very busy quarter!
I'm preparing a bunch of conference fashion posts to be posting for the conference I'm attending this weekend/next week, and I will be trying to blog every day of the conference, so be on the lookout for those posts!

But first, I want to post my first episode for my Youtube Series: Phd Fashionista's Survival Guide to Grad School: How to deal with Stress and Anxiety.

It is really putting myself out there and talking about something personal I've dealt with, but I find it rarely talked about and so hush-hush, so I am restarting the conversation. Hope this can help even just one person, it will all be worth it!<3 br="">



Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to get email updates for new episodes!

I would love to hear your comments about this topic, what you think about the videos, and any other topics you would like to hear discussed!

Have a wonderful rest of your week!

xoxo

Andrea

PS. Winner of the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume giveaway will be announced as soon as I can check thru all of the entries!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I agree with this video so much. Stress and graduate school go hand in hand. Honestly, for me just remembering that and connecting with my classmates was so helpful. Last semester I didn't have a job so I was basically school for 6 hours a week then home. This semester I work at least 10 hours a week on campus plus my 6 hours of class, so those 16+ hours on campus each week is really helpful for me because I feel better when I am connected to campus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true Amanda! glad this resonated with you ! I feel like everyone deals with stress and not everyone talks about it! Very good tip, staying connected with others definitely helps!!

      Delete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig