Friday, May 6, 2016

Channeling my inner Boss Lady - Tobi Jumpsuit - Part 3

Happy Friday loves!!!
I'm so glad this week is almost over, I've been a stressball all week, dealing with research, teaching, preparing for an interview next week, you name it, I haven't slept much, but I'm feeling like a #Bosslady for how much I've been able to accomplish.
Today I'm bringing you my final outfit from Tobi.com, this really badass Anisha Midi Jumpsuit, which you can find HERE.
At first I was a little hesitant to request this item, but I thought why not, and step out of my comfort zone. I have not really worn or own many jumpsuits, but I wanted to give it a shot.
While I wasn't a big fan of how this looked on me, I still felt like a boss lady, and it made me feel powerful, especially with those stilettos that I bought from Charlotte Russe. I think what really attracted me to this jumpsuit was the cross back of it, with a lot of sexy back showing! I am a little uncomfortable showing this much cleavage, but I tried to rock it anyway! I paired it with this same necklace that I wore in the previous outfit, and it worked well! I also used a belt I had from Express to cinch the waist, it might also look good without a belt! The good thing about this jumpsuit is that its black so it can be paired with a lot of different pieces and statement pieces! It also cuts at the calf since it is a midi cut, which I don't think is the most flattering for me, but I am just being self conscious! For a taller girl it would be the perfect cut (I'm only 5' 2"...).
 
Jumpsuit: Anisha Jumpsuit from Tobi.com | Belt: Express | Necklace: Walmart | Heels: Charlotte Russe

Overall, even though at first I wasn't as comfortable with this outfit because it was out of my comfort zone, I started loving it more and more! Do you have a "Power outfit" that makes you feel fabulous? This one could be yours! 

I've been doing a lot of self development lately, especially as I am preparing for my interviews, and looking and feeling confident definitely helps! 

Have you checked out any of Tobi.com's pieces? Everything is 50% off your first order! 
You can check out their selection of other pieces here: 

Do you like jumpsuits?
Would you wear this one? Which Tobi Jumpsuit is your favorite? 

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

Andrea



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You looked beautiful Andrea! Love the necklace & belt. You could always cut the legs so that it's a romper. That would be another great option.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, dear Andre! Sorry for coming here a bit late, but just like you said, life is happening :) with working, dealing with this and that, waiting for my new glasses first of all (more and more difficult to read posts being so shortsighted and glasses and contacts help, but don't correct all), but I am finally here :) I loved this jumpsuit and the heels, and the necklace and your hair, wow! You look stunning! The back is fantastic! I hope you are fine and dealing well with all you are doing, working, teaching, researching! A nice weekend, dear!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look absolutely stunning, girl! That jumpsuit is really nice and I love the wide belt!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig