Monday, May 2, 2016

Spring Inspiration - Coachella/Bridesmaid look ft Tobi Skater Dress

Spring is officially here - it is officially May, and I am astounded by how fast time is flying!
We are officially past the halfway point of the academic quarter, and I can't believe it is already May - graduation is next month and it's getting real!
Anyway, it was recently Coachella weekend, and I have always wanted to go a be a hippy child - all of the style inspiration I see from Coachella is so floaty and happy - I wanted to channel some looks this week to bring in Spring officially to the blog, so I am bringing you a 3 part series this week!
I wore this really pretty Tobi.com dress - the Not too busy Dress, found HERE. I really loved the blush pink shade of the dress, and I really adored the off the shoulder sleeves! It was too cute! At first when I saw the dress I was like oh wow way too short, but once I put it on, it was the perfect length!
I decided to pair the outfit with some simple gold sandals, and a floral headpiece I received as a gift from my boyfriend's aunt in Jordan (the country) and the look was complete! I really am in love with this look! It can also serve as a really cute bridesmaid/wedding party look - especially with the flower bouquet - no I am not engaged, but thought the bouquet would be a really cute addition!



Dress: Tobi Not too Busy Skater Dress | Sandals: Forever 21 | Bracelet: Charlotte Russe | Headpiece: gift | Purse: Express

I have two friends who got engaged recently so wedding is on the brain, and this blush pink color is perfect! The off the shoulder look leaves it just so whimsical yet feminine! I had fun with this shoot, and I am so glad to try out Tobi's outfits! I had heard of them a few years ago- their clothing is so pretty!

School and work and teaching is pretty stressful,  I am trying to keep a work life balance - it is tough but it's doable - and on the weekends I try to unplug from the lab and turn off my "science" brain. Sad the weekend is over already but have to look at the week from a positive perspective! I'm all about the positivity!

Tobi also has 50% off your first purchase on their site - so go take a look to see if there is anything you might be interested in !

Let me know what you think about this outfit in the comments below! I'd love to hear your comments and hear about how your May is off to a good start!

xo
Andrea

SHARE:

1 comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig