Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Domain Name!!!

I am really excited and happy to announce that I just purchased my first domain name! Ever since I was in middle school, I got into web design and have dreamed about owning my own .com!!!!!!! (Check out my early work, FruitFlava, don't laugh, it was my first website and I was obsessed with photoshop!!) And now I finally did it with this blog. Hopefully my blog takes off now that I have PHDFASHIONISTA.COM!!! It should start to redirect soon, hopefully Google processes it soon! So change your bookmarks! (Phdfashionista.blogspot.com will also redirect, so no problem!!!)
SO EXCITED! Finally have my own website!

xoxo Andrea
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig