Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Obsessed with Victoria's Secret!!!

Ahhhh I've been obsessing over the victoria's secret website!
I am itching to buy a new swim suit (even tho I have a few!), and I also want to buy more work out clothes from them!!!
First, the swim suit is this, but in a different color, although I do like this color, its really pretty. I also really like the bottom, as it seems to be very flattering and sit low on the hips. I really like the detail on the top, and it does come with straps so you don't have to wear it strapless -- I hate wearing strapless swim suits! but that doesn't stop me from having the bandeau style! :)



So these are the workout pants that I wanted from VS (left), but they were $62.50..... plus shipping, it would come out to over 70 bucks! yikes! The VSX Knockout Crop in Black Marled, which is kinda steep for pants I am going to be sweating in... but I was soooo in love with these pants and I was seriously considering just biting the bullet and splurging... but after a LOT of searching online, I finally found similar ones from Gap.com (right), the GapFit gFast heathered capris in charcoal grey. They were originally $49.95, but theres 30% off sale online only until tomorrow using the code "SPRINGAIR" and I was able to snag these for 35 bucks + 7 dollars for shipping, which made it almost 30 dollars cheaper than VS! ah I can't wait for these to come in!!



xoxo A
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig