Monday, April 13, 2015

Magenta Florals and new eye wear - Firmoo

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope your week is off to an amazing start! I am off to the lab for another week full of experiments and classes!
I wanted to share with you this cute new pink/magenta outfit I styled with my new glasses from Firmoo.  I bought this really cute magenta floral peplum top from Express during their 40% off sale when I recently went shopping, and I fell in love with the color and print! And it just so happened that the new glasses I ordered from Firmoo coincidentally were magenta frames as well, so why not wear them together for a cute, chic outfit?!
I love the flattering form of the peplum top, along with the really pretty print! I matched it with my deep red lipstick from Hikari in shade cabernet, which I have worn before, and some light jewelry that I will describe later. Along with jeans and my little booties also from Express, This is a great outfit to wear to work, or out with some friends! And the glasses are a nice little touch!

I ordered these glasses from Firmoo, and it was super easy on their website! I had a hard time choosing frames, since a lot were really cute, and I wasn't sure what would look good on my face, since I don't wear glasses frequently. I did need a very slight prescription last time I got my eyes checked, so I thought why not get a pair from this site! Their site is cool because they have a feature where you can upload your own picture and "try" on the glasses! Pretty fun, and it was using this tool that I finally decided to go with these fun magenta frames! I already have a black pair, so I thought I would change it up and go with a little splash of color! And I am able to match these with some of my outfits!


After deciding what frames I wanted, entering my prescription was relatively easy, and you are able to add various extra features, like anti-shine, anti-reflection, etc., features that will really up the quality of your glasses and help you see a little better! It was then really easy to submit the order and I got my glasses within a week, which is amazing, since I was expecting glasses with custom lenses to take a longer time and I think they were shipped from China so it was relatively fast! The glasses came in a really cool map case, shown below, very durable and hard, definitely will protect my glasses. It also came with a cleaning cloth, which is super soft and smooth! perfect for keeping my glasses smudge free and dust free! Customer service was also super friendly and prompt; I was in contact with one of their customer service agents about my order and I was amazed at how fast responses were and super helpful!

Upon trying on the glasses, I felt like they were a lot easier on the eyes than previous pairs I have ordered from the optometrist. My other pair of glasses really weirds my eyes out, versus these Firmoo glasses were really easy to put on and take off - without making me feel dizzy. It was great, and I have been wearing them a lot more frequently!
I don't wear glasses very often, mostly for reading things far away, as I have a very very slight prescription.

If you want to check out their selection of frames, you can get 50% off your order site wide by following this link: http://www.firmoo.com/z/new-50-off.html. They have some really cute frames, and a variety of styles, and I am sure everyone will find something they like on their site! Check em out on me! What do you think of them with this outfit?!
 
CHEESE'in! 

Top: Express | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Express | Eyeglasses: Firmoo | Bracelets: Gift and Pandora Charm bracelet | Necklace: Swarovski

I also bought some charms for my Pandora charm bracelet when I went shopping! The charms are relatively expensive, but oh so pretty! I am going for a purple themed bracelet! (Purple is one of my fav colors, sneak peak at something coming on the blog soon!)

Do you have any cool colored glasses you wear? Do you try to match your glasses with your outfit or do you just have an every day pair that you match with things? 

Do let me know in the comments below! Would love to know how my glasses-wearing ladies style their glasses with their outfits!

xo
Andrea

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. So beautiful, the image of spring! I love the peplum top, cause I like floral patterns and peplum as well! The bracelets are so sweet! I love Pandora, well done for buying charms! And the glasses, wow! I really need to buy new glasses and I had a metallic pink one once :) Now can't wear it again :) But this one looks great! I loved the glasses case! Looove maps! I wish you a nice week at the lab, full of experriments!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This peplum top looks great on you and I love your new glasses!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunglasses.
    Look so cool
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tops so cute :) And your new glasses match perfectly

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your top. perfect for this season! And indeed matches your glasses. super cute!

    www.allroundpixel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top, the glasses sheer perfection :) Love them

    Adi xoxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU look amazing! I really love your outfit – it’s so perfect for spring!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair, your top and those fab frames, Andrea! I've got several pair of Firmoo's sunnies and I love them. Happy Wednesday evening to you! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those frames look awesome on you! Firmoo has such a fabulous selection and great prices. Love your top! Florals and peplum is a sweet combination.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the top, so girly and feminine! And I love the glasses! A great overall look!

    XO SAMIRA
    www.stylemesamira.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great floral top :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig