Saturday, July 11, 2015

Red White and Blue - Vice3 Makeup Tutorial

Hello lovelies!
I am back with a *late* blog post, but I liked it so much I thought I would post it anyway. The craziness of life has started to slow down, so I have more time to post! I was working crazy long hours to try to finish experiments before I leave on my trip, and throw moving a whole one bedroom apartment over a weekend was a feat in itself - I didn't realize how much stuff I have accumulated since living by myself! My new apartment is almost completely set up, which feels good and I can finally relax! And then in a week I will be heading off to Europe - first to a conference in Spain - which I am ECSTATIC about! I have always wanted to go to Spain, and particularly Barcelona! and then off to Cyprus to lounge by the beach and hang out with family! SO. EXCITED.

Today I bring you a Fourth of July makeup tutorial from last week, using shades from my beloved UD Vice3 Palette! This palette is seriously so versatile, and can create so many different looks, as you have seen with my makeup tutorial series using this one palette! Even something like a Fourth of July look can be created! I took a break from packing last Saturday to go to a BBQ, and decided to try to be festive, so I pulled out my palette and created this look! I realized after its not completely original since a lot of other people have done this look but I didn't look at any other photos to come up with the idea! Lol. Take a look!



The Tutorial:
1. I always prime my lids using the Urban Decay Primer Potion, it really does help the makeup last throughout the day! You can use any primer on your lids, but this one works great!
2. I first swept Bobby Dazzle (2) in the middle of the lid, just to get the white priming the lid. This seems counter intuitive but it made it a lot easier to blend the shades later!
3. I then swept Sonic (1) in the inner lid/corner of the lid, and tried to blend it with the Bobby Dazzle but careful not to blend it too far. 
4. I then added Freeze (3) to the outer corner, and tried to blend it out, and also added some of this to the bottom lash line
5. I then used my Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner to line the top lid, and also winged it out.
6. I also used my Urban Decay Perversion Mascara to finish off the look.


And a car selfie before the BBQ event 

What do you think about this look?

Did you wear anything festive for the holiday (if you are from America)?

Do let me know in the comments below! 

:D 

xo
Andrea





SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The car selfie is so sweet and the makeup as well, you look really beautiful! I like your makeup very much, I told you before :) One day I even did one in a way you did, but as usual, when I looked at myself it wasn't as beautiful as yours! Yes, life is getting so hectic, I am feeling exhausted! I am glad that you will go to Spain, really wow! And then to Cyprus! Ah, today I read that it seems every house has around 4 thousand (!!!) items that are not necessary. Can it be? I know we accumulate sometimes, but 4 thousand, hahaha! Hope you have a very nice weekend, dear Andrea!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soo pretty :) I like your eye makeup



    ReplyDelete
  3. woow love the colors :o so beautiful on you :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ - New post

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tutorial! Red, white & blue combos are a summertime fave of mine. I've been playing around with a lot of red lip/blue nails combos, myself, as of late. So excited for you--getting to travel to Spain! Have a safe & wonderful trip, Andrea! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, pretty look, as always! Have an amazing time on your summer trip! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip and nice make up! Thanks for visiting.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, great wokr!!!
    Amazing tutorial. This colors looks perfect in your eyes :D

    I didn't know your blog but I love the contents :D I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back, please? <3

    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Andrea! What a great tutorial! I love your eye make-up SO much!
    Sending you much love & I hope this day is as beautiful as you are,
    stunning lady!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors on your olive skin and of course I LOVE your cat eye! Hope you had an awesome 4th, girl! :D

    - Amanda Renee @ http://academiquechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great tutorial hun!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought this was such a cute look Andrea! Awesome tutorial.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your makeup post is lovely! so inspiring http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing makeup
    I am your follower now <3 , I will really appreciate
    if you could follow back too :)
    diariesofahiddenfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig