Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer of the Dress: The Blue Dress

Hello loves!
I am calling this summer the "Summer of the Dress," as you have noticed my last couple of posts have all been dresses (and they will keep coming!).
I fell completely IN LOVE with this Blue Dress I got from eShakti! I ordered it at the same time I ordered the Chambray dress from last week, and it is one of my favorite dresses! It looked rather cute on the website, and I didn't expect it to be this flattering! It is the perfect "poofiness," that makes my waist look small and my legs look long! 
Again, I am reusing pieces I packed with me, in my attempts to "pack light," so I am wearing the same Nine West heels I wore to the conference, and the same gold statement necklace and bangles!  This time I am using my Aldo Purse that I bought a few years ago. I was in love with how the whole outfit came together, perfect for lunch or dinner or even going out for some drinks! It is the perfect summery dress!

Dress: eShakti | Heels: Nine West | Necklace: Charlotte Russe | Purse: Aldo | Sunglasses: Gift Shop | Bangles: Gift

A lot of the accessories I have been rewearing, and they are super easy to match with various outfits! Less things to pack = great in my book! and super cute!

I loved that I could customize this dress to my height and size on eShakti. It hits right above the knee after I indicated my height ( I am only 5'2"!), and this dress also has hidden pockets! It also came in black with the same white detail, but I just really love the vibrant blue color of this dress! It can easily be worn to a wedding or other special occasion too!

What do you think about this outfit?

Let me know in the comments below! 

Again, you can follow my travels in Barcelona and Cyprus on my INSTAGRAM (@vanillaxcupcake).

xo
Andrea
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I loved this dress and it looks fabulous! You look stunning, this dress is really what you said, customized, made especially for you, cause it fits perfectly - so beautiful cut and style! I liked the colors, too, and the way you paired it with the necklace and the beautiful shoes! This is the kind of dress I love - with details like the nice print, and the kind of circle skirt, or at least full skirt - this is the cut I most love! You look always so beautiful, and with this dress really gorgeous!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! I really have enjoyed little glimps on your insta of your travels! :) and when I saw this dress i was in love, it is seriously ideally fitted for you! the color and the way its fits is just fabulous! best part is that you can wear it on several different occasions! ;)

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this fun summer dress on you, girl! So chic with the pop of blue and it fits you perfectly! OMG the pic of you jumping in the air is adorable. I hope you had lots of fun in Barcelona! Loved seeing all your pics on IG! Hehe I totally lived vicariously through you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The style of the dress looks perfect on you! I love the color and the beautiful design along the hem.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig