Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Chevron Skirt and Crop Top - Zaful review!

Hello loves!

Happy Hump Day! Can't believe it is already Wednesday! Hope you all had a great long weekend (if you took Labor Day off!). I decided to take it off instead of going to work, because, well, why not! I was regretting it yesterday when I realized how much work I have to do and already is closer to the weekend than I would expect... But never regret something in the past because at some point it was exactly what you wanted ;) I seem to still feel under the weather, as I have been the past month, I think traveling has really gotten to me, and it's either stress or I'm actually sick, but I've been feeling tired and have headaches and toothaches rather frequently. I am going to try to get checked out soon.

I was able to hang out with a lot of friends this weekend, which was exactly what I needed! I was out and about all weekend, and I fell in love with this beautiful Zaful Wavy striped crop top and skirt set to go to dinner with a friend! I was a little hesitant to order it online without trying it, because even though I knew my measurements I was worried it would be too small on me, but it ended up being the perfect size! I received it in the mail just when I got back from Cyprus, and I was finally able to wear it and shoot it and let me tell you, in 3ish weeks, I must've lost an inch or so in my waist because when I wore it this weekend it zipped up so easily versus before! I've been trying to be active 4-5 times a week, and it has really made a difference!

I've been seeing so many people and bloggers wearing crop tops with skirts, and I really love the trend! It is super cute, but I always thought it wouldn't look too great on me, but after seeing the set on me, I am in love! It is super comfortable too, with the skirt being super flowy and flattering! I actually wore this skirt again the next day with just a black tank top tucked in and created a whole new look (wish I took some photos of the next outfit, oh well!). The crop top was also flattering. I was worried the "girls" would be too big, but the crop top had a cute little hidden zipper on the side, so it fit perfectly! I had a hard time picking an outfit on Zaful because everything was so cute, and when I first spotted this combo I fell in love, but being insecure of how it would look I kept scrolling, but kept coming back to this outfit! So glad I went with it!

And now the photos ... What do you think about this outfit? I paired it with some really cute wedges, which were the perfect summer touch that I bought from Charlottee Russe, and this really stunning coin necklace I bought while in Barcelona at a shop called Ale Hop. I love my pieces I bought while abroad! 

For the shoot, I found this really cute "Love" wall nearby and fell in "love"! haha! There are a lot of walls like this around LA, it's a rather cool spot to shoot at as a blogger!


 
Crop top and Skirt Set: c/o Zaful | Shoes: Wedges, Charlotte Russe | Necklace: Ale Hop | Bracelets: Gift | Purse: Zara | Sunglasses: Mango

What do you think about this crop top and skirt trend? Have you seen others wearing it? Would you wear it? What's your favorite outfit from Zaful??! I can't decide, but this outfit takes the cake!

Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great rest of your week!

xo
Andrea







SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the word love, dear Andrea! So the wall and colors were perfect (red is my favorite color!) In fact, I think you look stunning, I never saw you so beautiful, so well done for the crop top! And wow, your working out discipline paid off! Congratulations! You really really look amazing! I liked the crop top very much, with the skirt and the wedges and bag, too! The necklace from Barcelona is also special, and this outfit is one of the best you have worn! I think that knowing that you have so much work is draining you, and so you have headaches and toothache. Once you finish some work I think you'll feel better, I hope so! Yes, it's already Wednesday... and believe me, soon it'll be Christmas and we won't even feel the time! Hugs and kisses!!!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty set! I've been loving matching coordinates recently!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous on you Andrea! I love the print and you wear it well girl. I love that crop tops aren't so cropped anymore. They're wearable! I hope you feel better soon and they find the problem. That must feel terrible. Sending healing wishes your way.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matching chevron outfit is adorable. I've been eyeing a few things on Zaful recently too. You look great! These photos are also very unique and artful. <3
    Party Decor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love this post, you're such a beauty.

    Lovely dress! Stripes forever <3

    Want to keep in touch/ follow each other?

    http://www.lauramacij.com/2015/09/red-blazer-dream.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, bold print- looks great on you! Lovely necklace too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this set is simply gorgeous. I love the print!
    xx
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. another fabulous look...love it!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig