Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring into Style with Apparel Candy!

Hello lovelies! and happy Tuesday!
It has been warming up here in LA this past weekend, and with this time change, the sun is out much later! It feels nice leaving lab and the sun is still out! That only means that spring is coming! And to honor this warm up in LA (sorry all my friends on the east coast with snow and cold weather still, but spring is coming soon for you too!), I have created a style board featuring cute pieces to wear this spring, featuring items from ApparelCandy!
I am totally into pinks/coral/purple shades for this spring, and I inadvertently picked things in the same color palette! I am loving some sun dresses, particularly for brunch on the weekend with friends, along with some cat-eye sunnies (sunglasses), which style is my favorite right now!
Spring into Style !

Spring into Style ! by Phdfashionista.com



I came across Apparelcandy.com and was really shocked at how cheap the clothes were! They had a lot of cute things and wholesale clothing, particularly these really cute dresses I selected in my style board for spring! They were perfect! I particularly loved the neon color chevron style dress, paired with a floppy hat and some heels or cute sandals, will be perfect outfit for brunch in Santa Monica with friends on the weekend! I also adored the red tribal print dress, and the asymmetric hem block colored dress! I could totally see how I would style these dresses and what jewelry I would pair with them!
ApparelCandy also has wholesale women's tops, which I also thought were really lovely! I love the black top with jewel-like detail, and the other pink top with a mesh detail! And lastly, I adored the coral colored blouse! It is beautiful and exactly what I want right now, I can totally dress it up or down! There is a great selection of tops, that are casual and some dressy.
Apparelcandy.com also has pants, cardigans, jumpers, and makeup, including nail polish. There were some cute handbags as well, I really liked this small shiny black clutch I selected in my style board!

What do you think about these selections?
Would you wear any of them this spring? What is your favorite trend for this coming spring and summer season? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great rest of the week!

xo
Andrea


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the pants and sun glasses that you've picked! Great post :)

    I'm now following you on bloglovin'. Hope you'll do the same!

    Looking forward to see more of your posts :)

    Have a nice day, Andrea!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style board! Those dresses and color palette are perfect for Spring! Plus i need all those sunnies...you can never have too many sunglasses!!

    XO SAMIRA

    www.StyleMeSamira.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post! <3

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great website and great prices! I'm really into pinks and corals this spring too :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!
    I'll give a look at the website :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely pieces.
    I love the dresses too.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely choice in eyewear. Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-mr-essentialist

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked some cute spring-suitable pieces! It's good it is warming up for you :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely selection :)))
    Great nail polish!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope this company paid you, because they didn't pay me! Had a horrible experience with them!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. New fan, I saw some awesome rainboots on blue and white.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments, I read everything and love reading your responses! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig